Friday, August 29, 2008

I have a headache!



Peanut & Eloise




I started a diet this week to lose about 120 pounds. Over the years I've packed on weight and decided after Cynthia died to get rid of it once and for all, the healthy way. Exercise and dieting. If I can't show any self control now I'll never be able to accomplish my life's goals. I'm already going to be 50 this year so it's high time I believed in myself. I have a horrible headache today though. I'm about three weeks into my second bulldog litter and the babies are so amazingly cute. I'm not getting a lot of sleep though. They opened their eyes last week an begin pulling themselves up. There are two little girls, Peanut and Eloise. I just adore both of them and today we are going to try Gerber Rice Cereal with formula for the first time. I think the girls will love it. I've enclosed their pictures. Aren't they cute? Mugsy only had two. Harley's litter last February was eight. Right in the middle of Taryn's surgeries and quitting my horrible job with Money Mailer here in Colorado. I'll write about that another time. There is a lot to tell there though.

I'm sleep deprived because I only get cat naps. How many cat naps can a person have in a 24 hour period? Dozens I've discovered. Craig is still working his job during the day and most of the evenings he DJs events. So I do the best I can to sleep when I can but it's always a struggle. I joined Diet Center last weekend after feeling compelled to finally get this weight off. I started at 238 pounds and I'm already down to 234. I'm happy it's coming off. I feel good it's just the lack of sleep and new diet to get used to. I'm never hungry though and I can see how this will work for me long term. I think it's going to take about 10 months to get rid of all I want to lose. So by June next year I should be back to my size 8 jeans. I kept them all these years.

Love,
Adele

1 comment:

jess/ Lê said...

very beautiful *-*

kisses ;*