Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snow



Well Craig got a snow blower. So as a result there hasn't been even an inch of snow to blow. This is hilarious to me. It is Murphy's Law. Christian moved out last Summer so we knew all the snow shoveling would be ours this year. We prepared. The blower is sitting in the garage next to the lawn mower. It was so warm out yesterday I was walking around barefoot outside. It's never been this warm on my birthday even in California and it just makes me laugh. The first year I came to Colorado it snowed so much there was cold crusty snow on the ground for three solid months.

I think I feel like a snow blower lately. I'm all ready to go to work and there isn't any snow to plow. It's a feeling of anticipation and frustration. I don't know how long it's going to be like this for me but I hope that soon I'll be able to feel good about myself like I used to. I'm so good at working hard and taking direction. I want to succeed and I want to be valuable to others. It's real important to do what you can in life to make a difference to others. I need to focus on that and stop letting thoughts that I'm stagnant get me down. There are so many reasons to be grateful. I miss my dad. I miss the snow.

Adele

No comments: