Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Taxes again!




Tonight I'm working on putting together my tax notebook to get my taxes done. It's usually a two week ordeal. I started it last week and it went quicker this year. For some odd reason. Maybe I'm getting used to this. Sad huh? It's always such a good feeling to be done with it though. I'm looking forward to that this year.

I'm going to write in this every day from now on. I've been terrible about keeping it going. I made a commitment to it years ago when Cynthia passed away and I've not written in it much at all in 2010. A lot is going on in my life lately. Craig lost his job and I'm working for a company I absolutely love. Brio Systems. It's a new little fledgling company and requires a ton of patience and faith. As anything worth having does. I've learned and grown through this opportunity more than I would have ever imagined being able to. I'm not the same person who began this journey. Last year I found a person inside me that I was proud of. I've fine tuned some things and have a deeper understanding of my life's mission.

I learned I can have my dreams and to stop settling for things. It really is true, you DO get what you settle for. Not anymore. I'm setting my sights high and reaching them. I feel more peace in my world. I'm proud of my accomplishments. Both intellectually and figuratively. There are so many directions to go in now and I'm excited about what the next ten years of my life will produce for me and my family. I've enjoyed things more. I appreciate things more and I'm grateful for things all the time. Friends, good ones who contribute to your peace of mind. It's not about getting it's about giving and being part of something bigger than you are.

Adele

No comments: