
“Forgiveness is the scent that the rose leaves on the heel that crushes it”
There is always someone who can be thoughtless and unkind. Whether it's the person who cuts you off on the street when you're driving or the child who takes you for granted in moments when you feel helpless to retaliate. Forgiveness is a kind of peace you give yourself. It washes away the bad feelings and makes you obey a higher law that cleanses your soul of those emotional clogs that can over flow and cause so much trouble. I learned to forgive so long ago and I credit my parents for it. My parents and Oprah Winfrey. She did a show once on forgiveness and having been molested as a little girl she had much to forgive. I watched the show a good 15 years ago and decided right then and there to let go of the past and forgive everyone everything. Good advice.
Adele
1 comment:
Amen!
Post a Comment