Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Buckey



This is a blog I never thought I'd be writing so soon. My beautiful kitty, Buckey, was killed by a wild animal in our neighborhood last week. We put up fliers all over the place yesterday looking for him since he'd been missing for four days and got the sad news last night that he was found across the street last Friday. I still can't believe he's gone. It's so quiet now. He has been with us for seven years, longer than I'd ever owned any pet except my childhood poodles that my parents raised. He never hissed or bit and he was kind to everyone. He didn't deserve to go this way. He was adventurous and funny and had so much personality. If you were allergic to cats you weren't allergic to him. Craig and my father could both be around him without getting sick. He tolerated the bulldogs and was really the "ruler" of our home. Rest in peace my sweet little Boo Boo Kitty.


Adele

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Sorry to hear about your cat. Seven years is the longest I've heard of someone having a cat! It sounds like he was definitely a part of the family.