Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's been a long time



That's my daughter Taryn standing on Juno Beach in Florida this past January. I haven't written in this blog in ages. I don't know why. Since I last wrote I have gotten divorced and I'm living here in this big house with my daughter and son who came home from the Army in March. He elected to take a general discharge and leave because there were so many soldiers that they said they couldn't afford them all. Find with me! So he's working and living here and his gun buddy is too. Tim, my little adopted son. We all manage to make this place a home. That trip to Florida was a lot of fun. I started a business called It Works. It's a non surgical face lift and body toning product for after weight loss to make your body tight, tone and healthy. I was looking for this product all over the place since I was determined to never go through a weight loss surgery. My close friend Cynthia Milligan died of complications due to a surgery of this kind. I was determined to never have this happen to anyone else I loved.

She is the reason I write online. I found her blog shortly after she died and read every word like it was life saving water for my soul. I recreated some of it at memoriesofcynthiamilligan.blogspot.com if you are interested take a look. She is my angel in heaven. I look forward to seeing her again one day.

This past year has been a year of learning and growth. Through Zales I met Rhonda Hendrickson, the best friend of my heart. She is the sister I didn't get to grow up with. I love her so much. I've been given so many blessings and gifts through trials and hardships. It's truly about perspective isn't it? How we look at things. They can be hard and negative to endure or they can be hard and positive to grow from. I found Krystal Gray and It Works through the bad experience I had working at Spirit Wise over the summer. That wonderful thing came out of it so I can't say I was sorry to go through it. I was also completely cured of EVER seeing another psychic in my lifetime. No more hocus pocus!!! It's not good for anyone. It's amazing to me how good things come of bad and that sometimes we have to go through major upset and pain to feel the joy in store for us. It is an odd way to get there but it happens that way sometimes. Most of the time for me anyway.

I don't know what the future holds. I know what my dreams are. I want a healthy daughter, tumor free and living a long life with her own children. I want sons who adore their wives and are good fathers. I want happiness and peace for my friends and I want Cynthia's children, Nate, Drew, Brittany, Mandy, Cierra and Ty to find each other again and love each other again. I want these miracles and ask for them every day. I want to leave this world a better place than I found it and make some significant contribution to it.

I want to look up at the stars at night and make my wish and smile to myself that little girl dreams can come true. That heavenly father hears me still and that my faith is perfect. It is.

Adele

No comments: