
I'm clearing my mind of can't. I think I've been stuck in the can't mode and I'm tired of it. I'm fighting years of my own disabling thoughts. It's hard because you get to this point in your life and so many things have happened to break you down that building yourself back up is a challenge. Not impossible but challenging. That's the part of life that gets tricky. Your dreams aren't reality yet and you still want them very much. It's easier when you're young to believe that anything is possible for yourself. Once life has gone ten rounds with you it's much harder to have that innocent faith in things. I know that I can do this. I can break out of that self defeat kind of attitude. I can find the joy and confidence I once took for granted. Just be myself and let all those years of experience work FOR me not against me. It's fascinating how we look at our lives. Perspective is everything. Like that iceberg up there at the top of my blog. It's beautiful. It's massive. But the part on top that everyone sees is small and insignificant. What is underneath is magical. It sank the Titanic. The unsinkable ship. It's immovable and a mountain of water. I can do ANYTHING. From now on there is no such thing as can't. I'm pushing so hard tomorrow for success in my business that the avalanche will break off and the thunder of it will deafen every ear. It's time.
Adele
No comments:
Post a Comment