
Well this is my life. A life of dreams. A life of lessons and a life of bulldogs. Pretty much in that order too. I've been a dreamer my whole life. Since I was a little girl I would think of things that I wanted to do and where I wanted to go. I lived in strange places as a child. My family traveled the world. My father was in the Army back when they transferred people all over Europe and the United States. I never got to keep anything. I learned (there's that word) how to cope at an early age. I learned that you don't get to have things for very long and that you'd better make the most of it while you had something valuable. Then came the "bulldog" phase of my life. The part I'm in now. The snorting. The farting. The waddling. The wiggling. I'm older now. I have four bulldogs of my own. They love to sleep. Go for long car rides. Watch TV. Eat cookies and lick me clean. I think they must imagine I'm dirty all the time. That's where I am. I'm looking forward to this particular blog. I think it's one I'll contribute to on a daily basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment